This dashing Rosso Corsa 2016 Ferrari California Convertible T delivers Ferrari performance in comfort with only 8,337 miles and a lush Beige Tradizione interior with Alcantara stripes. Key options include the High Power HiFi System, 20-inch Forged Painted Rims, Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel and LEDs, Daytona Style Front and Rear Seats with Alcantara Stripes, Parking Camera, Inn. Electrocr. Mirror + Homelink, Yellow Brake Calipers, and more.
With an F1 inspired wheel, this convertible’s high-revving, naturally aspirated 3.9L V8 engine powers 552 horsepower and 557 lb-ft of torque with the signature Ferrari roar. Even with all of that power, you still get very natural handling while speeding past onlookers. The interior has just as much panache and elegance as you would expect from a Ferrari, with supple leather and enveloping, adjustable seats. If you're looking for a classic red Ferrari, you'll be hard pressed to find another one with this low mileage and in as good condition.
8,337 miles. 2 keys. Power warranty remaining until June 2022.
What’s special about the Ferrari California?
- The Ferrari California initially debuted as a softer-tuned car than the rest of the Ferrari lineup. While drivers would still get the luxury performance, the Ferrari badge, and everything else you’d except from a Ferrari, it also comes with a large (for a Ferrari) trunk and is more civil and practical for use as a daily driver. There are even rear seats, albeit fit only for very small children.
- That being said, this Ferrari still has that fantastic Ferrari sound at 8000-rpm, with a one-way reed valve in the crankcase that reduces pumping losses and an exhaust manifold that reduces backpressure. If you’re concerned that this “everyday” Ferrari will come with less power, don’t worry. You’ll still have 552 horsepower and 557 lb-ft of torque.
What’s special about this model year?
- The California T was debuted for the 2015 model year, and no significant upgrades were made in 2016
What’s special about this trim?
- The California T features new sheet metal, revised body features and chassis, and a new interior and turbocharged powertrain
- The T stands for Turbo, a technology that Ferrari last used on the F40 roadcar, for the twin-turbocharged V8 engine producing 553 horsepower at 7,500 rpm
- The new California T also has an updated, faster-acting MagneRide adaptive suspension and a new F1 Trac system
- In the front, a new front fascia influenced by the F12 was debuted, while the revised rear features four horizontally aligned exhaust pipes instead of two sets of a vertically stacked pair
- Additional updates include small turbochargers and a variable boost management to reduce turbo lag, a 15% reduction of emitted pollution compared to its predecessor, and the Apple CarPlay functionality
Only the best vehicles are available through Motorenn. Every vehicle is thoroughly inspected and serviced, so you can rest assured each vehicle meets our strict quality standards. All service is performed to original manufacturer spec and wear items — such as tires, brake pads, and rotors — are replaced if they have less than 50 percent life. Learn more
We offer only the best vehicles at Motorenn. Every vehicle is thoroughly inspected through our detailed 151-point inspection process, so you can rest assured each vehicle meets the highest quality standards. After inspection, each vehicle is conditioned and serviced to original manufacturer spec and wear items with less than 50% life are replaced. Learn more
Our vehicles come with zero additional fees, extended warranty options, and a 5 day/250 mile guarantee